In this Data Analytics with Python Course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of data analysis with Python. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to read data from sources like CSVs and SQL, and how to use libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn to process and visualize data.
- Installing Python;
- Using Jupyter Notebooks;
- Using IDEs;
- Working with Numbers, Strings, and Lists;
- Defining Functions;
- Simple flow control and language features;
- Reading and Writing files;
- Installing and using common analytics libraries like Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, and Pandas
- Creating reports and dashboards for others in the organization to consume or iterate on;
- Performing ad-hoc exploration of data to highlight business opportunities;
- Conducting meaningful data analysis to inform business decisions.