This is a practical course that introduces you to modelling & reporting with Power BI, using the Power BI application. You will learn how to connect to multiple data sources and combine them into a data model that lets you build visuals and reports for business intelligence projects.
MICROSOFT POWER BI COURSE BREAKDOWN:
- Power BI – Installation Steps;
- Power BI – Architecture;
- Power BI – Supported Data Sources;
- Power BI – Excel Integration;
- Power BI – Data Modeling;
- Power BI – Visualization Options;
- Power BI – DAX Basics in Power BI;
- Sharing Power BI Dashboards;
- Power BI – Dashboard Options;
- Power BI – Administration Role.
- Creating reports and dashboards for others in the organization to consume or iterate on;
- Performing ad-hoc exploration of data to highlight business opportunities;
- Conducting meaningful data analysis to inform business decisions.